Countywide Transition Fair to assist families in planning for their son’s or daughter’s future.
Admission to the Fair is FREE and open to the public!
Date: Wednesday, May 7th, 2014
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Place: Hackensack High School
Hackensack, New Jersey
Information on a wide variety of post secondary options will be available to help students with all levels of disabilities prepare for their transition to adult life. At this fair, there will be representatives from:
• NJ State and County Agencies including DDD (Division of Developmental Disabilities), DVRS (Division of Vocational Rehabilitation Services), Bergen County Office of Disability Services, Bergen County Workforce Center, etc.
• Colleges and trade schools
• Supported employment agencies
• Support agencies such as Access Link, hip, guardianships, wills, trusts.
• Agencies that provide day programs, sheltered workshops, etc.
The more you know, the better you and your child can prepare for the future.
All Bergen County families are invited to attend. If you have any questions or need any accommodations, please contact Region V at 201-599-0585, ext. 15.